Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's that time of year again

I absolutely love Christmas time. I get to give presents - and receive some, too :) - wrap presents, eat lots of food, and just veg out with my family for a few days.

I'm definitely ending the year on a good note. Can you believe that in the span of this year alone, I graduated college, moved downtown, had real legit jobs (as short as they may have been, they were still legit!), spent two weeks in Spain, got a puppy, took on two internships, accepted a job from one of them and am freelancing my personal assistant skills?! Life is definitely going my way right now.

It hasn't all been easy, though - I had to say goodbye to a few very important people in my life. I had to deal with some relationships that took a little bit of a toll on me. And I had to kind of "find" my spot here in Fort Worth when I could no longer rely on the TCU campus to do that for me. There was a lot of changing, some tears, some goodbyes, but now look at me! I'm stronger than ever and here I am, finally feeling at home. It's the perfect way to welcome the Christmas break.

And let's not forget my birthday the day after Christmas! Ahh, yes, it's been a good year :)

 In Mexico on our spring break cruise!

Graduation!

Playing in the fountain for the last time

 Spain!

 Spain!

 Spain!

 Lady Gaga concert!
Visiting the Arch in St. Louis


 The Kate Reed Designs studio - new letterpress!

 Visiting Amy in Montana!

 Yellowstone National Park

 My new puppy - Paris :)

 Paris in her Halloween costume 

Thanksgiving at the Bandy's 

 Christmas 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment