Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Long time...huh?

Hey guys -- sorry for the absence. I wish I could say it was because I had a lot going on or I came home completely exhausted every single night and just couldn't find the time to blog.

But that would be a lie.

My life hasn't gotten that exciting. And I still go to bed at my normal (if grandmaish) time. Actually, not blogging isn't for those reasons -- it's quite the opposite, actually. Yes, things with Kate Reed are still going great. And yes, I still nanny the twins every afternoon. I still go out periodically (though not nearly as much as I did when I was in school) and I still hang out with my favorite people (including my adorable Paris). But I would be lying if I didn't feel somewhat...I don't know...uncomfortably comfortable.

After an amazing week in London with Ashley and talking to Duncan about seeing the world and living different places, I realized that I could do that. I mean, why not? I don't have anything tying me down here. Yes, I have Kate Reed, but that's only part time -- and I won't be nannying for the rest of my life. So I made a decision. I'm going to look elsewhere.

That's what my plan was all along. I knew that after I graduated I wanted to leave Texas for a few years. I had it all planned out that I was going to apply everywhere...that is, until I found an amazing apartment in Fort Worth and signed for it. I kinda limited myself.

So...The search is on!



ps: here are just a few pictures from my trip :)

 Duncan!


 I love London


 Ashley -- my London buddy


 On the bus along Oxford Street


 London Eye


 The Zoo Bar


St. Patrick's Day in Ireland!


The Guinness Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment