Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Life is good today

For the past few weeks, I've been thinking about next semester. Or rather, the lack of next semester. Up until this morning, I had no idea what I was going to do. Sure, I had ideas and a bunch of "maybes" but nothing planned, yet; nothing set in stone.

But this morning came along and everything changed. Okay, maybe not EVERYTHING, and god knows I am still a little lost about the future, but at least I have half of it decided. Because this morning, Kara talked to me about hiring me on starting in January. That's right, I will officially be an employee for Kate Reed!

So why, you may ask, am I still only half decided about what's next? It's because, for now, Kate Reed is only part time. Since I'm going to London for a week in March, I need a job that will allow me to take off. What I'm thinking is getting a nanny job for the semester, and I have a few leads for that - one of which Kara gave me this morning!

So here's to a good day and having some sort of plans (and some sort of payment!). Life is good today. Yes, life is good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment