Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hellooo fall

First and foremost, I absolutely LOVE this weather! Fall is by far my favorite time of year and I'm so glad it's finally here! It's so beautiful outside! I love cooler weather (See, Amy? I said cooler and not cold because I know it's way colder where you are!) And thankfully, Momo came to Fort Worth for a day and we went grown up/winter clothes shopping! Yesss! What perfect zoo weather :)

Paris also adores the cooler weather, too (she's the new dog park favorite). Sometimes a little too much because she could spend all day outside and I cannot. It makes me want a yard so stinkin badly. Or at least to live on the first floor so Paris and I didn't have to walk down three stories of stairs to get to the yard. Sometimes she doesn't hold it all the way down :-/ the pee pads on the balcony were definitely a good idea in theory and sometimes in practice (it works whens she pees right on it. Not so much when she poops not on it. Gross) but it's just not fair for her or for me. But I'm here until May, so I better get used to it, huh? Maybe I can train her to pee on the pads on the balcony and poop outside in the yard. That'd be best. At least now I have her on a regular eating schedule, so I'll definitely have to pay attention to when she eats and when she needs to poop so I can take her down. At least the accidents inside have decreased SO much!

Now back to what this post is about: It's the middle of the semester and I'm still doing the internship thing. Not much has changed except now I need to start looking for legit (aka: paying) jobs again. Awesome. So if you have any leads and such, please share!

Not much else to say. My life is extremely boring these days (except for Paris who wears me out sometimes). Now I leave you with these halloween pictures:

 carving pumpkins!
 Paris helped out, too
 isn't she so cute as a bat?!
 my scary pumpkin!
Amanda's snow white, Catie's spider and my scary

No comments:

Post a Comment