Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Start of a New Year


So I've had some requests, questions, concerns, and annoyance about why I haven't updated my blog in  awhile. Looking back, I realize that I've let a long stretch of time go by without updating, but that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it.

I sometimes worry that my life is a little too boring to be written about - what do I do each day? Mainly wake up early, work, come home, and hang out with my friends, my dog,  or - most occasionally - both. I wish I could say I lead the kind of life that's truly worth writing about that gets you excited to read about each week, full of adventures, exciting romances, and great milestones. However, as much as I wish I lead a life like that, I'm realizing each year that I actually enjoy coming home after a days work. I like spending some time alone, and going out to me has become more and more about what movie we'll see as opposed to what boy we'll set our sites on at some bar.

But, as the new year approaches - and 25 hits me - I've decided that part of my resolution this year is to live like I'm still young! Don't get too excited - I guarantee nights at home with my puppy and weekends putting in many movie hours, but it's time for me to explore a little more.

So far some resolutions are as followed:

- Get back to eating healthy
- Run a 5K
- Learn a language
- Say "yes" to more invitations
- and let everyone in the blog world out there read about it!

So here's to 2013 - it's going to be a great year!

And now 2012 in review:

Social Media Director at Halo
Momo and I went to New Orleans
Social Media Strategist at Ilfusion
Amanda turns 25
Celebrating with friends
Moved into a new apartment
Halloween
Digital Marketing Strategist at ad:tech
Went to New York with ad:tech
Thanksgiving at home

It snowed this Christmas
Playing in the snow
New Year's Eve




















No comments:

Post a Comment